Friday, August 28, 2009

live to be free

So today was my first day of eating gluten free. I have been having really bad stomach aches for almost a year now, off and on, and i am starting to suspect that i have an allergy to gluten.
today i avoided anything made with gluten (wheat and rye flour) or ate things specifically gluten free. my stomach felt so much better. i am waiting on blood work to come back and confirm all of this, so we'll see.

it feels like as soon as one thing ends another starts; about four years ago i was in a bad car accident and injured my neck and have been in a lot of pain ever since. since May i have been going to a chiropractor, Dr. Zook, and my spine is in such better shape! I have almost no pain in my neck now and don't have to take any medications for it. Praise G-d!
I had a dr. tell me that burning the nerves in my back was my last option, well he was wrong. Seeing x-rays of my spine at Dr. Zook's, my neck was in the shape of an 's'. At my last checkup about a month ago, my spine had moved 4 degrees in one spot and 3 in another back INTO alignment. this is really good!

So as G-d has led me to the right solution for my neck problem, i believe that he can do it again!

No comments: